Event: The US Open
Date: August 27-September 11, 2018
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, New York
The US Open is one the most renowned tennis tournaments in the world and is the final Grand Slam event of the tennis season. It is a hard court tennis tournament held at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center located in New York, NY. Held annually, starting on the last Monday in August, it lasts two weeks into September, with the middle weekend coinciding with the Labor Day holiday. It consists of five event championships: men’s and women’s singles, men’s and women’s doubles and mixed doubles with additional tournaments for senior, junior and wheelchair players.
Over the years we have put together customized tours to the French Open & Wimbledon. Please feel free to contact us on any event you wish to attend or co-ordinate a hospitality atmosphere for your group.
While you are in town to watch tennis, we can arrange any hospitality, meetings and meeting room space, food and beverage programs, hotels, and, of course, any additional tickets that you may need for the theatre or cultural events while you are in New York.
For Bad Weather:
All US Open Ticket Packages are subject to change in case of inclement weather. All rescheduled sessions will be decided by the USTA and we will adhere to their decision.
All cancellations must be received in writing. There is a minimum $50.00 administrative charge per person on all cancellations. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations made within 30 days of the event. NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS or unused tour features.
Things to know:
- Get there early
- Personal items are limited to one bag per person
- All bags are subject search and cannot be larger than 12” wide x 12” high and 16” long
- There is a storage facility located outside the east and south gate entrances
- For security reasons these items are not permitted in the USTA National Tennis Center:
- Sealed packages
- Bottles or cans
- Noise making devices
- Video camera
- Laptop computers
- Animals (unless service animals)
- Flags, signs or banners
- Laser pointing devices
- All fans are expected to comply with the following Guest Code of Conduct while at the Open:
- Shirts and footwear are required to be worn at all times
- Do not wear any clothing or accessories with indecent, inappropriate, or offensive messaging or imagery
- Refrain from the use of foul, abusive, offensive or inappropriate language or gestures,and any inappropriate
behavior that creates a disruptive atmosphere for other guests
- Do not enter upon any tennis court
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible and lawful manner
- Do not use fan/user based video streaming apps and video recording devices to record on-court action or activities
- Show your ticket upon request and only sit in your designated seat, where applicable
- Follow instructions from event staff regarding event operations or emergency procedures
- Umbrellas may not be in the open position during play
- Refrain from smoking, as this is a smoke-free environment
- Use of Mass Transit to get to the USTA NATIONAL TENNIS CENTER if you miss the tour bus:
- Subway: The 7 train provides easy service from Grand Central Terminal to Mets-Willets Point Station, including connections for all Metro-North Trains from Westchester and Connecticut. Service is also available from the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
- Long Island Rail Road: LIRR provides easy service to Mets-Willets Point Station from Woodside, and convenient connections from Penn Station for New Jersey Transit customers.
- Schedules Online: The MTA website, mta.info, provides complete schedules and information about the most convenient ways to get to the US Open.
View Schedule & More